Please use the Donate Button below to contribute to Crestwood Animal Shelter through our
formal business organization
Friends Of Animal Care And Rescue (aka FOACAR)
NextDoor, the neighborhood-focused social network, has launched a new feature called “Sell for Good"
Sell for Good allows users to sell items and donate the proceeds to local nonprofits. Friends of Animal Control and Rescue dba Crestwood Animal Shelter (that's us - our legal name) has been added to the list of eligible non-profits to which funds may be donated.
How to Sell for Good to Benefit CAS:
1. Login to Nextdoor.com or open the Nextdoor app on your phone.
2. Click the “For Sale and Free” section from the left-side menu.
3. Click the green “Post a Listing” button in the top right of the screen.
4. Scroll down and click the “Donate Your Sale Proceeds” button and
choose “Friends of Animal Control and Rescue” to add to your listing.
5. Fill out your listing information, and click the blue “Connect PayPal” button and
follow the steps required.
6. Once your PayPal account is connected and your listing is complete, click “Post Listing.”
Once you have sold your listing:
1. Go to the “Your Listings” section in the top left side menu of the “For Sale and Free” section.
2. Find your listing and click the green button that says “Mark Sold.”
3. Follow the instructions for selecting a buyer.
4. At the” Finalize Your Donation” step, confirm the final sale price of your listing and
click “Donate Now” to charge your PayPal account for the donation amount.
5. You’ll receive an email with a receipt for your donation.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to us through Friends of Animal Care and Rescue (FOACAR) when you shop at amazon.com.
Our Unique AmazonSmile link is
or just drag and drop CAS-Amazon into your browser bookmarks. Then the next time you shop at amazon.com our CAS link is readily at hand.
Do it now! Your browser is open and waiting to help the animals.
Crestwood Animal Shelter is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization and as such relies on donations and charitable contributions to help our animals.
We receive donations and contributions through our official business organization Friends of Animal Care and Rescue (FOACAR).
There is a clearly marked donation box just outside the gate of the shelter for drop-off donations. We accept all donations excluding pillows, sheets or litter boxes.
At the moment we are very much in need of Clorox wipes to keep the shelter virus free for our animals and volunteers. Please place any Clorox wipe supplies in the donation box.
Some companies will match personal donations by their employees. Please check with your company to see if they participate in such a program!
Crestwood Animal Shelter
Friends of Animal Control and Rescue dba Crestwood Animal Shelter, 9225 Whitecliff Park Lane, Saint Louis, MO 63126 USA
Voice or text to (314) 833-8066
Copyright © 2020 Crestwood Animal Shelter - All Rights Reserved.