Please use the Donate Button below to contribute to Crestwood Animal Shelter through our
formal business organization
Friends Of Animal Control And Rescue (aka FOACAR)
Please visit our Wish Lists at Amazon and/or Chewy.com where we list specific items which we need to benefit the animals. These range broadly, but include supplies for cleaning, medication, food, toys, office items, etc. Because we are an all volunteer organization, we have no salary costs. Our major expenses are veterinary care and ongoing costs for supplies. By visiting our Wish Lists you can help directly with our supply needs.
Thank you for your donation to Crestwood Animal Shelter. The links to the Wish Lists are below.
One of our volunteers, Charlie F, is offering an Eastern Bluebird Nestbox in appreciation for your donation to Crestwood Animal Shelter (CAS) of $75 or more. The Eastern Bluebird is the Missouri state bird.
The adjacent photos show a beautiful female (with nesting material) and a handsome male setting up home in Charlie’s backyard in Crestwood this past spring. Numerous owners of these nestboxes have reported success in attracting nesting pairs.
The Eastern Bluebird nestbox is built according to the field-tested, time-proven Gilwood Nestbox design featured at this link (http://nestboxbuilder.com/nestbox-article-gilwood.html). Each bluebird nestbox comes with a long-lasting PVC roof, 5-foot mounting pole and 3-foot iron rebar stake for easy mounting. See the photo gallery below. The ideal location for a bluebird nestbox is to face eastward into an open area.
This offering is strictly for Crestwood Animal Shelter (CAS) fund raising purposes and is intended for educational and not-for-profit use. All materials and labor are donated by Charlie F. Your funds donated to CAS go entirely (100%) to animal care and feeding, including veterinary costs.
Neither CAS nor Charlie F. assume explicit or implied warranty or liability for the installation or use of the nestbox.
The nestboxes are available by local delivery or pick-up in the St. Louis area. No shipping is available.
Supplies may be limited depending on demand. Please complete our Nestbox Form located here today to arrange details for your order for one or more nestboxes for an agreed delivery date. A small inventory of built boxes is usually on hand for immediate delivery.
NextDoor, the neighborhood-focused social network, has launched a new feature called “Sell for Good"
Sell for Good allows users to sell items and donate the proceeds to local nonprofits. Friends of Animal Control and Rescue dba Crestwood Animal Shelter (that's us - our legal name) has been added to the list of eligible non-profits to which funds may be donated.
How to Sell for Good to Benefit CAS:
1. Login to Nextdoor.com or open the Nextdoor app on your phone.
2. Click the “For Sale and Free” section from the left-side menu.
3. Click the green “Post a Listing” button in the top right of the screen.
4. Scroll down and click the “Donate Your Sale Proceeds” button and
choose “Friends of Animal Control and Rescue” to add to your listing.
5. Fill out your listing information, and click the blue “Connect PayPal” button and
follow the steps required.
6. Once your PayPal account is connected and your listing is complete, click “Post Listing.”
Once you have sold your listing:
1. Go to the “Your Listings” section in the top left side menu of the “For Sale and Free” section.
2. Find your listing and click the green button that says “Mark Sold.”
3. Follow the instructions for selecting a buyer.
4. At the” Finalize Your Donation” step, confirm the final sale price of your listing and
click “Donate Now” to charge your PayPal account for the donation amount.
5. You’ll receive an email with a receipt for your donation.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Crestwood Animal Shelter
Friends of Animal Control and Rescue dba Crestwood Animal Shelter, 9225 Whitecliff Park Lane, Saint Louis, MO 63126 USA
Voice or text to (314) 833-8066
Copyright © 2023 Crestwood Animal Shelter - All Rights Reserved.